Amplify Latinx, in collaboration with Surfside Capital Advisors, as its technical assistance provider, is launching the PowerUp Latino Business Advancement Program.
The PowerUp Latino Business Advancement Program will provide personalized business counseling to Latino small business owners across Massachusetts who need to increase sales, improve operations, implement digital processes, maintain healthy finances, and gain access to capital and new customers.
The program is free and available in English or Spanish to businesses across Massachusetts in retail, food, hospitality, professional services, personal services, and manufacturing.
Benefits for Program participants:
- Analysis of the current situation of your business by consultants with more than 20 years of experience in the small business sector.
- Design of an action plan focused on the critical points of the business and support in the execution.
- Flexible program structure, so you focus on what you need when you need it.
- Essential techniques to operate profitably, identifying financial, payroll, and marketing solutions that are market trends.
- The opportunity to meet and connect with new clients, business owners in your industry, new suppliers, and sources of capital for the sustainability and growth of your company.
We will accept applications until June 30th, 2022.
What do you need to participate?
- Be a Latino business in Massachusetts.
- Be owned by one or more persons who are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Be able to provide financial and commercial information about your business.
- Be willing and committed to spending 8-15 hours with Surfside Capital Advisors and executing the actions designed for your business.